sunnuntai 1. toukokuuta 2016

Clothing haul

I finally had some extra money to buy clothes with. I usually shop from ebay, because it has a greater range of clothes, it's cheaper and I don't have to go out in the vast mass of people. I think I'm gonna order some stuff from Killstar next month, it's just a damn expensive site. :c I bought lots of leggings, I didn't want to photograph every single one since most of them are the usual black- only style. I also got some accesories, few tops and a new phone. My phone was dying so I decided it was time for a new one, honor 7. It has worked great and it actually has a god enough camera that I can finally start making videos. I'll buy a proper camera when I can afford it. So expect makeup tutorials, fx makeup, clothing stuff etc. :) I'll inform all of you when I get my first video up. Hopefully even one person will watch it and find it useful/entertaining. :) But onto the clothes!

I ordered two shirts from Horrorshop (my bf actually got the same ones lol), the new Impaled nazarene band shirt and one with symbols on it. Those of you that don't know, I'm luciferian so I looove that shirt.








I got these cool skeleton hand- thingies from Ebay, I don't know how well they're going to last but at least they look nice. I got one for each hand. (picture from ebay)
Of course I had to buy cases for my new phones, I loooove the zombie hand. Usually I don't like green stuf but zombies are an exception. ^^


I got this from Cybershop sale section, nothing fancy, but I had to get it because it's pink/purple and has cats!



I wanted new garters but I couldn't decide in which color so I just bought them all. I have bright red, rose red and pure white ones. They are very good quality for an ebay item, and they fit me perfectly.








I also got these cool pentagram leg harnesses, one for each leg. I think they cost like 4€ in total. I might add more studs later. :)


Well that's it, hope you enjoyed this. Happy labor day btw!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti