maanantai 1. helmikuuta 2016

Tattoo

Hellooo! Yesterday was a day I have been waiting for for 14 years. I finally got my first tattoo!! I have runes on my collarbones that says 'Ja minä nousen vaikka putoan', which roughly translates to 'And I will rise even if I fall'. It has two meanings, one very personal one and one is for the rise of Lucifer. I also got two Lucifer's sigils underneath. It turned out just the way I always imagined it! I love it! Runes are really dainty and look a bit more handwritten and the symbols are strong. Looooooooove it ♡ I was really suprised that it didn't hurt. I always thought people were just lying when they said that but apparently not. It just felt like a led pencil was drawing on my skin. And it tickled so fucking much when he got closer my armpits :D I tickle really easily. It's quite annoying actually. If I had to rate the pain, I'd say 1/2 / 10. I got this at AOS tattoo in Keuruu and I recommend the place! I'll get a better picture when it's healed, in this it still has some ink everywhere etc.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti