perjantai 5. helmikuuta 2016

M.A.A.

Helloo! I have some news, I don't know if they're good or disappointing yet. I just got a letter that I have been accepted into make-up artist academy! It's a really expensive school, so now my starting there depends on if I can get money to go.. So basically great news, that could turn to crap! :D

My tattoo is healing up pretty nicely, it's starting to itch really fucking bad though. I even had a dream last night that I was scratching it and ahh it felt good! :D Slapping it does not help a goddamn thing so I just have to suck it up and deal with it. Can't actually scratch it.



My back did not appreciate sitting in a train so I have been in intense pain for the past couple of days, yesterday was really really bad. Thankfully I have the world's best boyfriend that went to the food market for me and came to keep me company. :3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti