maanantai 9. marraskuuta 2015

Dreary nights

I have been really sick lately and spend the last week on bed. Today was the first day fever-free, so I packed some stuff and went to stay with my love for a few days. It's really weird to have someone who's company I actually miss, I never feel that way. Weird and wonderfull.



I had so much time to think about blogideas while I was sick, get ready to see posts more frequently!I'm trying to post at least once a week. I also got a tattoo appointment! :3 I'm going to get a very dear sentence for me spelled with runes (I've had this idea since I was 11 years old so it's about god damn time too), and two lucifer sigils on my collar bones. I'm so excited that I don't know how I'm supposed to wait a few months for it o.o


I have also picked out my next one, I want my lovely corallus hortulanus Leliana made like the one in this picture; 


 And some gelmetric stuff around her. All very delicate and no colors. I think it will look awesome. And cost me a fortune too! :D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti